* Jonathan Plucker, professor from John Hopkins Center for Talented Youth will present a keynote on: Success in College and Life: A Professor’s Perspective
* We will then have fabulous breakout sessions from some of the best speakers in the field on topics including:
- Great Books for Great Young Minds
- Top 10 Things Gifted Parents Need To Know Before HS
- Beyond Instant Information: Engaging Generation Z Gifted Students
- Safe Havens: Providing Support for Stressed-Out Gifted Children
Parent Day is a great opportunity to network and learn from other families–and often the educational/game vendors have set up early so you can buy from them.